AUGNI channel partners play an important role in extending the brand to new customers, while expanding the list of products and services, our partner can make available to its customers. These co-branded relationships help to build credibility on both sides, but most importantly, open a set of comprehensive options to clients looking for resourceful solutions and savings related to ongoing utility use and management.
He may associate with Company in any one of the following relationship:
Managed Services Channel Partner based on market and industry best practices, validates a provider’s managed service against those standards, and offers escalating rewards tied to the value delivered.
Outsourcing Channel Partner by taking over management of customer assets for multiple years across multiple technologies, either at the customer site or at another location.
Referral Partner usually a professional consultant, existing customer, or sales professional, who can refer new customers to the manufacturer in any number of ways.
Essential requirements to be as a Channel Partner for Managed Services Channel Partner & Outsourcing Channel Partner should be:
- Possess a minimum of 1000 sft own/leased premises
- Financially sound and are able to off take any quantity of material depending on the demand from time to time.
- Deploy work force as per the requirements time and again and are able to lead them efficiently.
AUGNI APPOINTS ONE CHANNEL PARTNER FOR ONE DISTRICT and provides
- Hands on training in respect of solar power projects both industrial and domestic installations
- Promotional literature, brochures for the entire range of services offered
- Identity Document Cards representing AUGNII containing full name, a portrait photo, age, birth date, address, an identification number, profession or rank, and citizenship status, etc.
- Demo kit for all the products of the company
- Back end support in discharging their profession effectively and efficiently.
- Orders placed by the Independent Channel Partner shall be accounted for subject to terms.